- Fear of the Lord & Godliness (112)
- Spiritual exercises (61)
- Means of grace (13)
- Fasting (20)
- Meditation (16)
- Singing (4)
- Listening to sermons (22)
- Personal Devotions (General) (82)
- Reading of Spiritual Literature (23)
- Family worship (39)
- Preparation for home visitation
- Christ and the new life (65)
- Personal relationship with God (34)
- Walking with God (68)
- Sanctification of the whole life (69)
- Spirituality and experience (22)
- Gratitude (41)
- Different Fruit of the Holy Spirit (49)
- Blessedness (15)
- Different Fruit of the flesh (44)
- Heavenly mindedness (16)
- Joy in the Lord (28)
- History of Spirituality (5)
Five Integral Reasons Mature Disciples Sleep
Sometimes the godliest thing you can do is get a good night’s sleep. Why? This article gives five reasons why sleeping is important for Christians.
The Medicine of Laughter: Spurgeon's Humor
This article dwells on the importance of laughter, as a medicine or an antidote to life's other side of stress and distress. This is especially recommended for pastors, as in the case of Spurgeon.
Five Common Small Group Myths
Wrong expectations about a small groups Bible study can hinder its growth and fruitfulness. This article highlights five common myths about small groups, and the corresponding truth that helps to adjust our wrong thinking.
Who Is the Greatest?
Are you pursuing greatness? This article suggests that there is one certain kind of greatness that is worth pursuing. True greatness is found in humility.
Christianity and the Piety of Pre-Destruction Hebraic Judaism
In this study the author compares and contrasts the spirituality of New Testament Christianity with that of the Judaism that existed before the destruction of the temple in AD 70. The major focus is on an analysis of the piety of pre-destruction Hebraic Judaism.