What is Christian worship? Worship springs out of our basic theological convictions and expresses them. Morris explores both the Old and New Testament understanding of what worship is.
- Principles of Worship (General) (152)
- Worship as Communion with the Triune God (23)
- Worship as Communion with the People of God (General) (8)
- Worship as Gathering and Communion of the Local Church (2)
- Worship as Communion with Young and Old (22)
- Worship as Communion with the Church of all Ages and Places (5)
Christian worship must be biblical worship. What are the hermeneutical principles involved in developing a good biblical theology of worship? The primary goal in this paper is to clarify some of the hermeneutical confusion, by noting some of the distinct approaches that do exist in the English, Scottish, and American Presbyterian traditions.