What is Christian worship? Worship springs out of our basic theological convictions and expresses them. Morris explores both the Old and New Testament understanding of what worship is.
- Principles of Worship (General) (129)
- Worship as Communion with the Triune God (17)
- Worship as Communion with the People of God (General) (7)
- Worship as Gathering and Communion of the Local Church (2)
- Worship as Communion with Young and Old (18)
- Worship as Communion with the Church of all Ages and Places (4)
This article considers four principles that characterize Reformed worship: it is offered by believers, covenantal, offered in reverence and awe, and eschatological.